There are no automatic refund rights for digitally-deliverable/non-tangible goods. We shall consider refunds at our sole discretion, based upon the specific situation and particular circumstances of your case. If you are unhappy with your purchase or you have issues that we are unable to fix within a reasonable time period, we're open to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following requirements:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- Refund requests due to technical issues cannot be approved unless you allow us to adequately investigate the issue and assist you in resolving it. Please open a support ticket before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- Refunds will not be issued if you simply did not like the product or think you don't need it anymore.
- Refunds will not be issued if you were unable to install or use the plugin properly.
- Refunds will not be processed if your web hosting company bans backup solutions or has very strict/limited system configurations (e.g. low execution timeout and memory usage). It is your responsibility to read the product description, verify that it meets your needs and environment. Please do not treat a purchase as trial-ware.
- Refunds will not be granted for issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.