There are no automatic refund rights for digitally-deliverable/non-tangible goods. We shall consider refunds at our sole discretion, based upon the specific situation and particular circumstances of your case. If you are unhappy with your purchase or you have issues that we are unable to fix within a reasonable time period, we're open to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin. No refunds will be issued after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Your issue doesn’t come from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve the issue with our support team and have provided proper opportunity to help you and we were unable to do so.
- We never refund if you didn't like the product, as well as your web hosting company bans backup solutions or has very strict configurations (e.g. low execution timeout and memory usage). It is your responsibility to read the product description, verify that it meets your needs and environment. Please do not treat a purchase as trial-ware.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other softwares will not provide grounds for a refund.
By purchasing the plugin from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.